1. Pray every day.
You can pray alone, in a group, and whenever you want. The great spirit only hears you if you speak.
2. Don’t judge those who’ve lost their way.
You’ll encounter people who have fallen off the path. Pray that they will find guidance back to a good life.
3. Find yourself.
No one else can make your path for you, though some may try. And remember, no one can walk your path for you.
4. Treat your guests with utmost respect.
Serve your guests the best and treat them with respect.
5. Do not take what is not yours.
It is not yours. It was not earned nor was it given.
6. Respect all things.
Be it animal, plant, fungus, person, or place; treat everything with respect.
7. Honor other people’s thoughts, wishes and words.
Don’t mock or interrupt. Respect the expressions and experiences of others.
8. Don’t speak poorly of others.
This puts negative energy into the universe. Eventually it returns to you.
9. Everyone makes mistakes.
All mistakes may be forgiven.
10. Bad thoughts cause illness.
So practice positive thoughts and mindfulness.
11. Nature isn’t here for us exclusively.
We are a part of the web of life. Not in control of it.
12. Children are the future.
Treat them with respect. Raise them to be good humans. Give them space to grow.
13. Don’t try to break hearts.
All pain intentionally delivered will be delivered back to you.
14. Tell the truth.
The truth sets us free.
15. Be balanced.
Ensure your mental, spiritual, physical, and emotional self are all cared for and balanced.
16. Make conscious decisions about your life.
You’re responsible for your own actions.
17. Respect the personal space of others.
Remember, you’re a guest in the personal space of others. Don’t mess with their things.
18. Be true to yourself.
You can’t nurture and help others if you aren’t being true to yourself first.
19. Respect the beliefs of others.
Don’t force your beliefs down the throats of others.
20. Share with others.
It feels good to be charitable.